Watch this quick video guide for a general idea of our storage unit sizes:
Don’t feel lost and uncertain about finding the ideal self storage size for your belongings! At Bkaye Self Storage, we’ve created a comprehensive guide crafted especially for first-time renters or those who need help in understanding which option is best suited to their things. It is essential that you pick one with enough space while also leaving room should you choose to store other items later on. To get started, take a look at our insider’s guide and consult with one of our knowledgeable experts today!
Self Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- Are you in search of a budget-friendly way to store only a few items? Then small storage units are the perfect solution for you! They’re almost identical to an everyday walk-in closet and can conveniently fit all your belongings from one room. If safeguarded security, convenience, and affordability is what you seek, then these compact spaces cannot be beaten!
- Don’t let overflowing closets or garages stop you; neatly secure any seasonal clothing or decorations away with ease by utilizing small storage units.
Medium Storage Units
- Are your small storage units bursting at the seams? Now is the perfect time to upgrade to our medium-sized ones and create space for two or three bedrooms’ worth of furniture! With our detailed measurements from the graphic above, you can be sure that all items – including couches, beds & mattresses of any size – will fit securely. And with long-term rentals available now, keeping your home clutter free has never been easier.
Large Storage Units
- Searching for the ideal place to store your items during a move or extensive construction? Our modern, self-storage facility has you covered. Housing both homeowners, renters and business owners alike who need extra storage space – our units are extraordinarily spacious with plenty of room to create pathways between stored materials.
- On top of that, we provide an even more economical rate than renting out warehouses or expanding office buildings! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity – trust us and book one of our secure storage rooms today.
Our Storage Calculator
Our calculator can help you determine what size unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator at the top of the page will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the storage size you’ll need. We’ll calculate the size and recommend a unit based on the space needed.